Located in Madison, Alabama
News and Notices
- BHOA Dues Increase to $80 Jan 1, 2022. Please read 2022_bhoa_dues_increase_notice.docx
- Recycling: Effective September 30, 2019 Republic Services will be discontinuing the recycle service to the (6) recycle bins on the East and West sides of Breckenridge.
Republic Services formerly had the City of Huntsville's small Blue Bin Recycle pick-up contract that was discontinued August 1, 2019 in lieu of a new contract award to upgrade the City of Huntsville service to the automated large Blue Trash Bin pick-up. Republic Services did not win the contract and therefore can no longer justify smaller pick-ups for communities. The recycle bins will be removed from the community and ALL waste will now be placed INSIDE the dumpsters. We have the largest sized dumpster available now, so the plan is to monitor the trash pic-up in October to see if additional measures need to be taken.
- Pool: The pool will open on May 20, 2022.
- Dues: HOA Dues are $80 monthly. Payments are due on the 1st of each month and must be received by the 5th of each month. Please make sure your payments include your lot number and are placed in the white payment box at the mail station in the front of the sub-division. Payments may also be mailed to 2222 North Memorial Pkwy. Suite B, Huntsville, AL 35810. Please make all checks payable to Breckenridge HOA.
- Note: Please note that our waste management company, Republic Services Inc., will not pick up anything outside of the dumpster, so please do not put any furniture or other items outside the dumpster to be picked up. If you have any metal, hot water heaters, or washing machines to be picked up, please contact “Scrap Happy” Dave at 256-348-3543.